1) Where is the capital of India?
New Delhi, national capital of India. In December 1911 King George V of Britain decreed that the capital of British India would be moved from Calcutta (now Kolkata) to Delhi
2) Which one of the following is the national flower of India?
Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera Gaertn) is the National Flower of India. It is a sacred flower and occupies a unique position in the art and mythology of ancient India and has been an auspicious symbol of Indian culture since time immemorial.
3) Which one of the following is a worship place of Christians?
The Christian place of worship is called a Church. They are often built in the shape of a cross with the altar facing east towards the rising sun. The Christian spiritual leaders are called priests or ministers.
4) The beautiful Indian city Srinagar is situated on the bank of a river. write the name of the of the river?
The Jhelum River is a river in northern India and eastern Pakistan. It is the westernmost of the five rivers of the Punjab region and passes through the Kashmir Valley.
5) Which one of the following option has not been matched correctly?
6) Which one of the following is continent?
South America is a continent in the Western Hemisphere, mostly in the Southern Hemisphere, with a relatively small portion in the Northern Hemisphere. It may also be considered a subcontinent of the Americas, which is how it is viewed in the Spanish and Portuguese-speaking regions of the Americas.
7) What is the colour of the Taj Mahal?
India's iconic Taj Mahal has turned a sickly color. Its regal white walls have been stained brown and green by insects and pollution, and the country's Supreme Court is urging the government to do more to protect one of the world's most famous buildings.
8) Which animal is domesticated for wool?
Sheep (Ovis aries) are domestic animals raised on farms for their wool, meat and milk.
9) Who draws the map of house?
An architect is a person who plans, designs and reviews the construction of buildings.
10) What do you buy from a chemist shop?
A chemist or a chemist's is a shop where drugs and medicines are sold or given out, and where you can buy cosmetics and some household goods.